[AccessD] Sidebar navigation

Joshua B lists at jbsolutions.com.au
Mon Sep 1 00:56:16 CDT 2003

Hi William,

Thanks for that. I had a quick look at this, but it seems to rely on an ocx, which I would prefer to steer clear of if possible. It did however give me the idea of using a subform as a sidebar. If I code it correctly, I should be able to place the subform on each main form, and use that as my navigation tool. I must admit, I'm not a big fan of this style of navigation either. I'd prefer to force the user to finish the screen they are on, then go back to the main menu to select their next task. Less room for error. But, the customers always right...

Thanks again.

>....take a look at www.aadconsulting.com ...they have an outlook style menu
>that uses your normal switchboard table ...$15 for source and it does work
>though I've not used it in any client app ...not a fan of outlook type
>sidebars myself ...HTH :)
>
>William Hindman
><http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?

Best regards.