[AccessD] Delete query will not run

Kaup, Chester A kaupca at chevrontexaco.com
Fri Sep 12 13:39:13 CDT 2003

I am probably missing something real simple here. Thought I had done
this before. Keeps asking for parameter value. Anyway here is the sql.

DELETE [tbl DOI data by well].WELLNOMST, [tbl DOI data by
well].WellName, [tbl DOI data by well].APINUMBER, [tbl DOI data by
well].Net, [tbl DOI data by well].Comment
FROM [tbl DOI data by well]
WHERE ((([tbl DOI data by well].WELLNOMST)=[tbl Ft Stockton DOI
Info].[WELLNOMST]));

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large