[AccessD] Pop-up's in query

Ryan Smethurst RSmethurst at UxbridgeCollege.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 10:15:14 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I have a query which performs an equation on a column I previously specified the name for.  The problem is that everytime I run the query, I am prompted with an input box requeting a parameter.

E.g. below GLHS is the offender!

SELECT [Student data 0203].[Stu ID],[Student data 0203].[GLHQ], Sum(IIf([Status] Like "S",[GLH],0)) AS GLHS,  [GLHS]+[GLHQ] AS GLHTotal

Will prompt me for the value of GLHS when I run the query.  How do I stop that?

TIA
RyanS

The information or opinions in this message (including
any attachments) are those of the author and are not
necessarily those of Uxbridge College, which disclaims
responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use to
the maximum extent permitted by law. E-mail messages
sometimes go astray. This message is sent in
confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
confidential or sensitive information. The contents
are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the
addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to
preserve this confidentiality and to advise the originator.
immediately and to delete the message without copying,
altering or disclosing its contents. E-mails to or from
Uxbridge College may be monitored by the College in
accordance with its current policy.