[AccessD] Still no mail

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 00:52:03 CDT 2003

Hi group,

I got some respons on my test mail if my mails where
getting through to the list. It seems that they do.

Does anybody know where/how I can unsubscribe and
resubscribe (with the same mail adres!). I'm a member
for about 6 years now and i have no idea how I
subscribed to this list.

Please respond send a CC to s_derix at yahoo.com. So that
I do net get 400 e-mails with the same answer in my
personal mail box! The number of replies on a question
is rather high on this list, wich is a good thing!

Sander