[AccessD] October Issue of Inside Access

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Sep 19 10:42:03 CDT 2003

Our secretary just brought me my newest issue of Inside Access, and I
was shocked to find that there is an article without Susan's name in the
byline!

I of course am just playin' around. It actually made me look good, when
my boss brought this back to me, a couple of months ago...he just bought
it and gave it to me...and I started thumbing through it mentioning the
names that I knew (i.e. Susan, Martin, Drew, etc.). He said, "You know
these people?" And I got to fill him in about this group, which he had
thought was a waste of time.

Take care...lunch ride just got here!

John W Clark