[AccessD] Reports for printing CD Labels?

Michael Tucker mtucker at myrealbox.com
Wed Sep 24 15:06:40 CDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

I've created a small database to help me track a small music collection
I've started.  I'm hoping to be able to create a report that will
contain the layout suitable for printing on the Avery CD labels (or
another brand).  I was wondering if someone had already created
something like this and perhaps could send me a database containing a
sample report with the correct layout.  This sounds like it could be a
painful experience full of trial and error and was hoping someone had
already gone through that.

Thanks for any help.