[AccessD] SAVING DATA ON FORM

Coutts, Welford L. COUTTSW at rjrt.com
Thu Sep 25 07:37:14 CDT 2003

I have a Main form from which I call numerous other forms and reports.
I have a number of hidden text boxes on this form which I use to pass data between
other forms and to reports.  I have done this in dozens of applications.  But this week
it won't work!  I get :  "Run-time error '438'    Object doesn't support this property or method"

I am using Access 2000 with all the latest revs applied.  I have tried all kinds of changes to
try to get around this error, including using a class module to save on the main form instead
of saving from another form, and including any additional References that seemed to be
related in any way.  Nothing helped.

If someone could tell me what I have missed, I would appreciate it.

Welford Coutts

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any
attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential,
protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or
proprietary non-public information.  If you are not an intended
recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution,
or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if
any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.