[AccessD] This is weird - what's the cause?

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Sep 30 22:33:19 CDT 2003

The A2K race database is zipped and available at:
http://ac100.com/finish/2003Ac100.zip
It's been brought to my attention that runner with bib #69 doesn't show up on either Most Current Times (Bib Order) or on Most Current Times (Who's Ahead). Both of those use qryProgressReport which is based on calculations from some of the others.

qryRunnerTimes1A and qryRunnerTimes2 and qryRunnerTimes2A and qryRunnerTimes3 all show runner with bib 69, but qryProgressReport dumps that bib number. I never noticed it myself, but someone tracking the runner called it to my attention when asking why he wasn't on website.

So, what causes him to get dumped from the list?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net