[AccessD] Sidebar navigation

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Mon Sep 1 10:33:49 CDT 2003

OK, I wish I could remember more about this than I currently do. I remember
actually writing about a download from Microsoft for working with what they
called at the time, the Places menu -- I think -- now I just can't remember
for sure. I'll spend a little time going through some old stuff and see if I
can find something on this. It's possible that what I'm remembering was a
utility for working with the built-in menu in the Database window and that's
all.

Susan H.