[AccessD] Crystal Reports Resubmit

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 3 10:32:37 CDT 2003

Paula

...can't help you with CR since I don't use it ...but could you elaborate on
"Access would not
handle all the fields required for the reports" ...I've simply never run
into that situation :)

...there may well be a much simpler and better solution available within
Access itself if you can give us a bit more information.

William Hindman
"the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue
there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is
full of heroism." ...from Desiderata