[AccessD] Accessing a module outside of the database

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 15:37:06 CDT 2003

They seem to be working once I closed the database and re-opened it. I was sure that I saved the module several times.

Anyway, It's a-workin' now!

Charlotte Foust <cfoust at infostatsystems.com> wrote:
If you can't get the functions to work, there must be a reason. The
most common one is that the function isn't declared as public. What
kind of message are you getting?

Charlotte Foust