[AccessD] Secure Power Point Web presentation...

Bob Hall rjhjr at cox.net
Thu Sep 4 00:01:54 CDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 07:32:18PM -0500, Drew Wutka wrote:
> to download what you have given them.  Yes, you could make a streaming media
> presentation, but trust me, that's beyond our grasp at the moment, because I

What you came up with is probably as secure as streaming. I capture and
store streams on a regular basis. They're nothing but UDP packets and
there's software available for converting them to files. There's no way
you can pass data to someone else's computer and guarantee that they won't
capture it.

Bob Hall