[AccessD] Days Past Due - Grace Period

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Fri Sep 5 07:28:46 CDT 2003

I am not sure what you mean by 'pass' the dates. How do I tell the function
to look at the DateEntered as the BegDate?

The table has a field DateEntered. The form has a text box with the
ControlSource(="Review is " & [PastDue] & " days past due") PastDue comes
from the query (PastDue: DateDiff("d",[DateEntered],Now())-5) Then OnCurrent
of the form,(If DateEntered <= DateAdd("d", -5, Date) And StatusID = 1
'Pending) the text box shows the number of days it is past due.

Va.