[AccessD] Archive (was: Days Past Due - Grace Period)

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 5 11:39:03 CDT 2003

...and pray tell why do we have to go to wolfwares.com first to search dba's
archives?
...talk about challenged! :)))))

William Hindman
"the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue
there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is
full of heroism." ...from Desiderata