[AccessD] Archive (was: Days Past Due - Grace Period)

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 5 11:41:51 CDT 2003

...methinks the page needs to be redesigned eh? ...but now I'll have Lembit
or Donna nagging me about why "I" don't do it :((((((

William Hindman
"the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue
there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is
full of heroism." ...from Desiderata