[AccessD] Error 3011

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 5 17:41:34 CDT 2003

It has been a couple of months but it was something like no queries
existing in mdb
and calling  aadInitialiseSmartForm(frm As Form) .There was an
assumption that at least one query existed and doing a delete of a temp
query or something like that. In other words the boundary of the number
of queries ( the case of zero queries)