[AccessD] suppressing mail window using SendObject

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Sep 6 18:28:08 CDT 2003

On 6 Sep 2003 at 17:26, Susan Harkins wrote:

> When using SendObject to email a report, can you suppress the mail client
> window and automate the Send action? I'm assuming you could solicit all the
> necessary information (To:, Subject:, and message) from right inside Access
> and pass it along to the mail client without ever displaying the mail
> window -- which would probably be preferable in most cases.
>
> Susan H.

RTFM :-)
Syntax
DoCmd.SendObject [objecttype][, objectname][, outputformat][, to][,
cc][, bcc][, subject][, messagetext][, editmessage][, templatefile]
editmessage Use True (–1) to open the electronic mail application
immediately with the message loaded, so the message can be edited.
Use False (0) to send the message without editing it. If you leave
this argument blank, the default (True) is assumed.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg