[AccessD] suppressing mail window using SendObject

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 6 23:36:28 CDT 2003

> Nope!   We're all here to help each other.   If someone is stuck. we
> should help them. But at the same time, if it's fairly easy to locate
> in Help, I prefer to point that out as well and "RTFM" is a quick,
> easy and commonly accepted way to do so.
>
> If I  feel  it's a *really*  basic question, you won't see a smiley
> after the RTFM!

=============I'm just glad for quick answers when I need them. :) RTFM could
be interpreted another way ya know -- even with the smiley face. :)

I just spent over 30 minutes trying to sign in to yahoogroups to change my
email address -- we just switched over to dsl -- everything has gone really
well -- except yahoogroups -- now they've locked me out -- regardless of
what the documentation says -- it isn't always all that easy to apply it. I
haven't been able to get into yahoogroups to modify my account since the
last time they revamped the site.

Susan H.