[AccessD] Record Count From Group Header

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Sun Sep 7 13:55:04 CDT 2003

A way I know of to count the records in a Group is to put a hidden text box on the detail line.

   Name: txtCount
   ControlName: =1
   RunningSum: Over Group

Then the count per group (txtCount) is available in each group footer.

The only way I found to put all the group counts into the *Report* footer is by using a subreport in the Report Footer which has a Totals query as its Recordsource.

Stephen Bond