[AccessD] Using MailTo: hyperlink in form; need carriage returns in body text

Backroads Data backroad at idir.net
Mon Sep 8 12:11:08 CDT 2003

Hi Bob,

Thanks very much for your reply and suggestion.  About the same time I read
your reply, I heard from someone else (not on this list) that:

"if you use the characters %0A (percent-zero-A) that the linefeed will be
embedded in your message.  (This is the hex equivalent as chr$(13) except
that it has been URL-encoded to work with HTTP.)"

I'll be testing both approaches this afternoon.  Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Julie Schwalm
Backroads Data
www.backroadsdata.com