[AccessD] Access 2000 Pass-Through Query Reports

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Sep 9 14:55:20 CDT 2003

My fave way to do this is to use a static function that sets/gets the parm
of interest. (God I must sound like a very squeaky wheel on this subject :-)

Assuming a get/set func that sets and gets a parm of interest, your code
reduces to:

EXEC "mySproc " & MyStaticValue()

Here is the template for my static funcs:

Static Function CurrentX(Optional lngNew As Long) As Long
'Copy this template each time you need a new set/get function
'Then Replace "X" with the name of your object, i.e.,"Employee"
'Replace all in current proc and you're done.

    Dim lngCurrent As Long
    If lngNew <> 0 Then lngCurrent = lngNew
    CurrentX = lngCurrent
    #If conDebug = 1 Then