[AccessD] Days Past Due - Grace Period

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 10 03:16:03 CDT 2003

"I don't get complaints about my finished work" Drew

...so you're the guy I keep having to clean up after! ...naming conventions
are not designed so that YOU can maintain your code Drew, you wrote it
...naming conventions are designed so that someone else can maintain your
code without reinventing Nixon's expletive deleted file :((((

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe