[AccessD] Tree View Control

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Thu Sep 11 05:33:39 CDT 2003

What I have done is set my headings to a particular forecolor when I built
the tree.  During the node click event, I check the forecolor and disallow
the node click (Node.Selected = False) if the entry clicked on is a heading.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com <http://www.hargroveinc.com/>