[AccessD] instr() - Need an exact match

Thu Sep 11 16:33:50 CDT 2003

The trouble with just using strcomp that way is that it will give you a
false match if the search string contains the sought string like this

Searchstring = "ABCDE", SoughtString = "BC".

Your code will return 0 as the sought string is contained in the search
string, but John wants to find the exact string "BC" with only spaces,
commas or nothing either side of it.

Lambert