[AccessD] Info: Free Windows Fortran 77 Compiler

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 13 20:51:14 CDT 2003

...good heavens, its been 15 years since I used Fortran :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe