[AccessD] cataloguing mp3 albums

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sat Sep 13 21:36:25 CDT 2003

Bless you. It will probably be tomorrow before I send it. I've got 3 "books" of cd's altogether and have finished ripping one, have another one and a half books to go.

I'll enjoy looking at the code of how you do it, and learning from it. BTW, I've got A2k, but can always convert 97 if that's what you have.

Thank you,

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"