[AccessD] cataloguing mp3 albums

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sat Sep 13 23:13:12 CDT 2003

ah, but I've only got 20 gigs, and it's a laptop. That's why I was asking a few weeks ago about the pc card hard drives, I was running out of room. But that only added 5 gigs for me. I've got stuff on external things, but the space that goes with me all the time is limited.

Besides, I don't need them on the computer, just the mp3 player.

BTW, I tried that MP3Detective for the stuff on my computer and was NOT impressed at all. I can do much more, much easier, with the Creative Play Center software that came with my mp3 player.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net