[AccessD] Info: Free Windows Fortran 77 Compiler

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 14 02:24:48 CDT 2003

Wow, that dates things...I was pretty decent Fortran programmer back in the
late seventies, early eighties...I build a complete cadastral AutoCAD
application that translated coordinates from Clarke's 1886 global positional
formula spheroid to conic and mecaider map projections, on an Intergraph
system, running on an old PDP11-70 VAX. I was a lot brighter then and
remember little about it except that one period missing in a the code could
result in 100 plus pages of errors. I hope they have improved the error
handling routines.

Thanks for the heads up Marty and maybe I will take a stroll down memory
lane. (Even though it is a bit over-grown.)

Jim