[AccessD] Info: Free Windows Fortran 77 Compiler

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 14 22:02:04 CDT 2003

Cadastral from french cadastre meaning to register. Hence a Land
registry system.

However don't go near the Quebec  Land Registry based on old
Seigneurial  land titles everything was measured in perches or some
other obscure 17'th century measurement.

 Yup I worked on two GIS cadastral mapping systems linked to land
assessment databases
one in Ottawa with a Honeywell 6000 GCOS mainframe and one PDP 11/70
Intergraph system in Calgary.