[AccessD] NU Speeddisk error

John B. john at winhaven.net
Mon Sep 15 11:18:18 CDT 2003

Gary:

> price.....Shouldn't it be CHEAPER if you buy it directly from the
> manufacturer?

Most companies won't sell a product at any other than suggested retail price
because they need to keep their reseller's happy.

> And shouldn't a UPGRADE from a previous version be cheaper
> than buying a new copy. Better stop or I'll be ranting shortly......

The upgrade for Symantec products normally are cheaper, problem is that
they've been using rebates to do it. 50/50 chance of getting the rebate
check... <now I'm on the verge of a rant>
:o)

HTH
John B.