[AccessD] Lose Focus

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Sep 16 13:15:49 CDT 2003

I've certainly used a static variable (works the same as the static
function) to hold the "currentform" name.  Then all I have to do is
retrieve the value from the function.  The only catch is that you have
to be sure and include code in each form to keep that value updated or
else bind each form to a class that included that functionality, so I'm
not sure how that would improve your situation.

Charlotte Foust