[AccessD] SubForm Disappears In Design View

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 12:56:42 CDT 2003

AHA!  I know more than one person who will be interested in this.

Now I know for a fact when I get the blank rectangle that the sub-form is not open.  However, I generally keep the code window open all the time.  If the code window is open to the subform's module, is that what's causing this?  So would opening a different code window (say, the main form's) cause the sub-form to re-appear in the main form?

Rocky