[AccessD] Short vs. Long File Names - Does it matter?

Backroads Data backroad at idir.net
Thu Sep 18 13:45:58 CDT 2003

Thanks to everyone who replied on this - great information.  I believe in this situation I'll be ok since everything is generated / used during runtime - no paths stored in tables, etc.  However, I'll be storing the API's which provide either long or short names consistently as required.  If I don't need that in this case, I probably will need it in the future.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Julie Schwalm
Backroads Data