[AccessD] Error 3045 File Already In Use

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sat Sep 20 10:14:24 CDT 2003

I noticed your mention of MAS-90. This is only the second time I've ever
heard of this product. A potential client uses it too. If I get the gig, it
will involve some data-transfer between Access and MAS-90. I gather from
your message that it's a typical ODBC connection and some Access code.

Why did the connections to MAS-90 fail?

What's your opinion of MAS-90?

Arthur