[AccessD] Multiple Checkboxes

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Mon Sep 22 08:31:06 CDT 2003

How about storing the e-mail address in the check box's Tag property and then check each check box like this:

Dim Admin As String
Dim tmp As String
	If MS.Checked = True Then
		tmp = MS.Tag & ";"
	End If
	If LB.Checked = True Then
		tmp = tmp & LB.Tag & ";"
	End If
	Admin = tmp

And so on.  I'm using the semi-colon to delimit the e-mail list so change to whatever your mail system recognizes.

HTH,

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan