[AccessD] Mail Merge

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Sep 23 16:18:51 CDT 2003

Hi John:
After dealing with Word and A97 queries for a while I decided to do
something similar. Got good advice from AccessD list.

I've attached a text file with the base mail merge module as I use it and
one word document as a sample. The only tricky part is the field and record
delimiters are not using the defaults that word offers in the mail merge
document wizard setup. Thi swas on Bret's advice that the defaults be
avoided because of problems with the characters being used in
addresses/names some instances.

It has worked well for me. (You'll have to strip out the error handling and
replace it with your own.)

HTH
John B.