[AccessD] O2K Service Pack 3

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Sep 25 10:32:46 CDT 2003

Hi Rocky

I have the same problems but I'm not sure it's related to SP3 as I
have had that installed for a long time.

If I press F1 with a keyword marked, Office tells that the help system
isn't properly installed and - to repair - it requests my old SR-1 cd
to be inserted.

Can it be due to one of the recent patches?

/gustav