[AccessD] O2K Service Pack 3

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:23:00 CDT 2003

Or as much bloat as there is throughout Office, having the VB stuff repeated
in the Access help wouldn't be that huge of a problem either. What's a few
more Mb in the help file?

Basically the reason is, it is the way it is because we were to lazy or it
was too hard to make it the way it should be. Poor excuse for software that
costs ANYTHING, let along software that costs what Office and Access does.
IMSHO anyway.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com