[AccessD] option click error

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Sep 25 18:05:25 CDT 2003

OK, it gets wierder...

I have tried decompiling/compacting, exporting and importing the form,
rebuilding the form by copying and pasting all controls and code and it
keeps giving me the error message. I have other forms that are almost
identical and use the same shortcut menu bars and do not get this error.

So, I thinks to meself, if it wants a bloody macro named "true", I'll give
it one. The macro "True" now sets echo on. I right click on this blasted
form and I get an empty shortcut menu bar that pops up!

What's up with that?!!

JB