[AccessD] MiniCalendar Version 4.02

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Fri Sep 26 00:04:54 CDT 2003

Drew,

    Could you kindly send me a copy ?

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal
adtp at touchtelindia.net
----------------------------
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Drew Wutka
  To: 'AccessD at databaseadvisors.com'
  Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 07:28
  Subject: [AccessD] MiniCalendar Version 4.02

  Just sent out another Beta version of my MiniCalendar, to the people that
  volunteered (and a few more) before.  If you want to be included (and
  receive this last release), holler at me (offline, so we don't clutter the
  list).  This new version actually 'works' (previous version didn't actually
  have complete calendar capabilities), yippie, but I had to 'upgrade' it to
  Access 2000 and up, because of RaiseEvents.

  On a side note, this thing has 'sliding' menus....not your typical sliding
  menu either, because it slides out with a width specific to the menu, not
  the access form (had fun with API's to do that).  And the modifications I
  made to that code tonight would make it pretty easy to add to another
  project.  By menu, I just mean an additional part of the form...not an
  actual menu, because I have various controls on them.

  Drew