[AccessD] O2K Service Pack 3

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Sep 26 06:17:16 CDT 2003

Hi Rocky

I tried that but with no luck. Then recalling "what have I done in the
past" I noticed that I had installed a utility "Questica Query
Dependencies" which caused an error during launch of Access.

After removal of this beast help functions again (or rather: it
functions as it did after the initial install).

/gustav