[AccessD] ot: MS Photo editor only understands .tga files

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 26 07:12:54 CDT 2003

rotfl.  What would I do if I stopped dicking around with my computer?

I ran into the OfficeXP/2K corruption problem again two days ago.  I had
uninstalled SP3 for office2K to stop the stupidity of "someone's trying to
send email" messages.  That allowed the corruption problem to creep back in.
Soo.... I uninstalled ALL of the office versions.  Ran a slew of registry
cleaners (probably the source of THIS problem) and then reinstalled from
Office 97 forward, leaving officeXP off.

And now photo editor only understands tga files.  How weird is that?

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com