[AccessD] MiniCalendar Version 4.02

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Fri Sep 26 09:22:14 CDT 2003

William,

    I fully agree with your view that overloading of list has to be avoided. Drew had made a specific mention as well. However, his message did not contain his email address. Otherwise there was no question of not writing to him directly (i.e. Off List).

    Don't you think you have been rather hasty in your communication? Should you not have sent your message  Off List in the spirit of netiquette ?

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal