[AccessD] Hash MD5 (Crypto) (was: OT- I am a lucky winner??)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Sep 26 13:38:01 CDT 2003

Hi John

Here is elaborate documentation and code in C:

  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1321

You can get some tools for this too.
Here's an example, free for personal use:

  http://www.cryptosys.net/hash.html

Here are free code examples:

  http://www.frez.co.uk/freecode.htm#md5

And here is a Japanese dll by Takeshi Tojo:

  http://my.vector.co.jp/servlet/System.FileDownload/download/ftp/0/78833/pack/win95/prog/lib/aspmd5.lzh

/gustav