[AccessD] OT: Clipper

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Sep 26 16:18:57 CDT 2003

Many years ago (mid 80s), I did Clipper programming.
The database file is the same as dBaseIII.  dBase IV file format won't work.
IIRC the indexes are in a separate file.
All the code can be compiled to an exe file.  The code files are separate
from the exe.
You must have Clipper on your machine to look at the code (I believe).  The
indexes need to be rebuilt through the Software, but I don't remember how.
I still have a full copy of Clipper at home.
HTH
Jim