[AccessD] option click error

John B. john at winhaven.net
Fri Sep 26 17:15:50 CDT 2003

Andy,
Did that. Still get it.

I took the code out and I don't have the problem. I am now going through
procedure by procedure. This is taking forever! I went through the backups
as far back as last year and it happens. I never noticed it before and
either no else did or they never told me about it.

An untrappable error is not a good thing to ship. If I never find the
problem, I at least have the inane workaround where I added a macro named
true (which makes it show a blank shortcut menu).