[AccessD] Urgent help needed from race finish line

dave sharpe davesharpe2 at cox.net
Sat Sep 27 19:18:19 CDT 2003

There are two dups in the data You're attempting to add
[ here they are ]
   bib day ConvertedTime ConvertedActivity ConvertedCkpoint cnt
      58 1 11:38:00 AM 2 4 2
      117 1 6:56:00 AM 3 2 2

After modifying the functions I previously mentioned,I:
1 -Removed referencial integrity in the relationships.
2 -deleted all records
3 -then ran the query. the only error msg was about the
   two duplicates.

Dave