[AccessD] form on top question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 29 23:53:27 CDT 2003

You could grab the web page from the url, save it into a text file or a
long string, then parse the data out directly into access,  assuming it
is regular data.
 Or use the Internet browser control in Access for one half of the
screen and your data entry form for the other half. Getz's handbook has
the sample code for a navigable browser form.