[AccessD] Default Printer for Access Report

Susan Geller sgeller at cce.umn.edu
Thu Apr 1 08:30:45 CST 2004

Thanks, Doris, that was the problem.  I'm wondering if, as a fail safe
measure, can I write code that would make sure that when that Printer
Dialogue box opens it is always set to go to the default printer?  I'd
want users to be able to pick a different option if they desired, but
just as the default, that the print box would be set to go to the
default printer.  Where would I put the code?

--Susan