[AccessD] OT: open source

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 6 09:58:25 CDT 2004

Someone has asked me "What's in the future for Microsoft and the Open Source
movement? "

It's such a huge topic I couldn't really answer -- it's going to take me a
few days to formulate a response. It is a tad off topic for a strictly
Access list -- and I don't want any MS bashing, just because that would be
even more off topic -- but anyone want to make a comment on the subject? I'd
love to hear them -- my initial response to the guy was "Resistance is
futile" but that's only really funny if you're saying it from the MS
perspective. ;)

Susan H.